Weekly Update! (5/15)
- NEW TEACHING SERIES BEGINS THIS SUNDAY - Join us ONLINE this Sunday as we begin a new, 4-week teaching series - "Scattered." While the church, the people of God, are to both gather and scatter, the current pandemic is giving us the opportunity to more deeply consider how we can BE the church while we are physically scattered. Go to our Sunday Worship page for links and instructions on how to join us for worship ONLINE each Sunday.
- LORD'S SUPPER THIS SUNDAY - In preparation for our Sunday worship online, be ready with water/juice and bread/cracker so that you remeber Jesus through sharing in the Lord's Supper.
- CHURCH FAMILY SURVEY - If you haven't done so already, we invite you to complete a brief church family survey so that we can understand better how you are doing and how you are feeling about an eventual return to our church building. We ask that EACH adult fill it out (rather than one per couple). Click here to take this BRIEF SURVEY.
- ZOOM CHAT WITH ERIC HEDEEN - Eric & Judith Hedeen & their three sons serve as missionaries in Papua New Guinea. To learn more about their ministry and find out how you can be part of an upcoming Zoom chat with Eric, CLICK HERE
- LET US KNOW YOU'RE GRADUATING! - We would like to acknowledge all our High School, College, and Graduate students on their upcoming graduation. Please contact the office to let us know the school you are graduating from, your degree/level of education, and send in a senior picture! Pictures and information can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to celebrating you!
GRADUATION GIFT BAGS - Faith Church Family, we need your help! We are putting together some Graduation Gift Bags for our Faith Church 2020 high school graduates. We would love your help in filling these "Blessing Bags" full of goodies and encouragement. Please Contact Pastor Jake for further details or if you are willing to help. email@example.com OR (509) 570-3288
- BENEVOLENT FUND - Our benevolent fund (formerly known as the Discipleship Team fund) is available for those within our church family (and community) who have an urgent financial need. If you are experience financial difficulties and could use some help, please feel free to reach out to any of our leaders (staff or elders). If you would like to give to this fund, your donation will be used to bless and encourage people in the name of Jesus. When you give (online or via check), simply designate your gift to the "Benevolent Fund."
- PICNIC & BAPTISM IN THE PARK? - As with everything right now, we can only make tentative plans. However, feel free to mark your calendar (in pencil :) that our summer picnic and baptism will be August 23rd. It may look different than usual, it may not happen at all... but if it does, it'll be August 23rd. :)
More in Blog
May 21, 2020Weekly Update! (5/22)
May 15, 2020Weekly Update! (5/15)
May 14, 2020Hedeen Family (Papua New Guinea) Ministry Update [VIDEO]