Weekly Update! 12/22
THIS SUNDAY AT 11AM - We hope you will join us in your Christmas celebration Sunday morning from 11-11:45AM as we worship together! All ages are welcome together for a time of scripture, music, reflection, and enjoying church family.
HOLIDAY WORSHIP GATHERINGS - We invite you to join us and we look forward to celebrating together!
- CANDLELIGHT CHRISTMAS EVE CELEBRATION - Saturday, December 24th, 4:00 - 5:00 pm. Kids of all ages are welcome to join for the whole gathering!
- CHRISTMAS MORNING WORSHIP - Sunday, December 25th, *please note special time* 11:00 - 11:45am. All ages together for a brief time of Scripture reflection, singing and enjoying church family.
- NEW YEARS DAY WORSHIP - Sunday, January 1st, 10:15am. Worship through music, Scriptural encouragement, and sharing together in the Lord's Supper.
YEAR-END GENEROSITY - As 2022 comes to a close, we want to provide an opportunity for you if you would like to donate to Faith Church above and beyond your usual, generous offerings. Here are a few special giving options for your year-end tax-deductible gifts:
- Church Family - refresh children's and youth ministry spaces including decor and classroom equipment
- Local Outreach- a fund that will be used for our outreach efforts here in Dallas, as we continue to live sent.
- International Outreach - help us bless each of our missionary families with a financial Christmas gift.
Ways to Give: Through our Church Center App, In person boxes on Sunday morning, or text any amount to 84321. Be sure to select the fund, “Special Year End,” online or write it in the memo line of your check. *Please make all donations by 12/31/2022 to be sure they are included in your 2022 giving.*
Visit the Giving Tree in the church lobby and take an ornament that represents your choice(s), then give through any of the ways listed above. Take the ornament(s) home as a reminder to pray for these areas of ministry. Thank you so much!
FINANCIAL PEACE UNIVERSITY CLASS - If you’ve ever felt like you just can’t get in control of your money, you’re not alone. You’d be surprised how many people you know are struggling just like you. But it’s time for that struggle to end—starting when you take Financial Peace University. In just nine lessons, you’ll learn biblical and commonsense ways of handling money with people just like you! Class starts on Tuesday, January 10, 2023. If you have any questions, you can reach out to Pastor Matt (503)-602-5748. Registration is OPEN on the Church Center App! For more information about FPU, check out THIS VIDEO!
GIVING - You can give to Faith Church three different ways! Through our Church Center App, In person on Sunday mornings, or text any amount to 84321.
Expenses: $555,507.08 (Includes $60,110.00 in roofing expenses taken from savings)
More in Blog
June 8, 2023Weekly Update 6/8
June 1, 2023Weekly Update! 6/1
May 25, 2023Weekly Update! 5/25