Weekly Update! 6/30
THIS SUNDAY AT 10:15AM - This Sunday we are taking a brief break from the book of James. Instead, we will be diving into another area of Scripture to learn about worry and "The Giants in my Mind". We can begin to prepare our hearts and minds for the Lord's Supper, which we will be partaking in as well.
SUMMER AT FAITH:
- CORNHOLE & COOKOUT – Join us for our first annual Cornhole and Cookout event! Tournament will begin at 9:00am and conclude by 3:00pm. There will be a BBQ for the whole family at noon. Childcare is available, toddler-5th grade. This is a free event! Our high school and middle school student ministries here at Faith Church will be raising funds during this event to help pay for our upcoming Fall Camp in November. You can donate in person at the event. Register your team today!
- PASTOR DEREK IS ON SABBATICAL - As Pastor Derek is away on sabbatical this summer, please continue praying for him as he engages in God's Word and enjoys an extended time of rest. This is a grace-gift for Derek and his family from our whole church family, as we believe in caring well for those who lead and serve us. We are excited for God’s ongoing work in and through the Faith Church family! In case you missed Derek's pre-sabbatical comments on Sunday, May 15th, check out THIS LINK to hear what he had to say.
- PICNIC AND BAPTISM – SAVE THE DATE! Our annual picnic and baptism in the park is August 21st! If you would like to be baptized and feel the Spirit’s prompting, we would love to have a conversation with you, email us at email@example.com.
CONGREGATIONAL MEETING ON JULY 10TH - There will be a follow-up Congregational Meeting on July 10th directly following the worship gathering for the Elders to give updates on our previous meeting discussion. Updates will include:
- The status of our tenant in the rental property.
- Additional information on needed work for our campus facilities.
- Ideas being considered for facilities, including the acreage.
- Recommendation and vote on the rental property.
Everyone is welcome, but if you are not able to attend, we will provide a summary following the meeting.
GIVING- You can give to Faith Church three different ways! Through our Church Center App, In person on Sunday mornings, or text any amount to 84321.