Sunday Worship IN PERSON @ Faith Church
Don’t forget! We will also be livestreaming our worship gathering online each Sunday. Therefore, even when you are not able to join us in person, you can still worship (from home) with your church family. Faith Church ONLINE Information Here
WHO CAN/SHOULD ATTEND IN PERSON:
- All ages are welcome to attend our worship gatherings! However, please know that we are NOT YET able to offer Sunday morning classes for children/youth.
- Please stay home if you are sick or have been experiencing any COVID symptoms. We also recommend that you stay home if you are at higher risk, even if you feel well.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE:
- Per health & government guidelines, our Sunday gatherings are currently limited to 100 people. Therefore, pre-registration is required so that we can save your spot. CLICK HERE to RESERVE your spot for THIS Sunday
- If you don't get a spot because registration is FULL, we still you to register! You will be automatically added to a "waitlist," and have the possiblity to attend if someone else cancels. In addition, knowing that there are often those who want to attend in person but are unable to because of limited space will allow us to make more space for you in the future! Thank you for your patience and understanding!
- If at all possible, have the “Church Center” app already downloaded and ready on your smartphone. This will help with a smooth and speedy check-in process. Here's a VIDEO explaining how to do that. If you don't yet have the app, we can still check you in.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE:
- We encourage you to arrive early to allow time for our check-in process.
- Physical Distancing begins in the Parking Lot. If possible, leave an empty parking place between you and the next car. Then, please maintain 6 feet of physical distance between you and members of other households throughout your time on campus.
- Face-coverings ARE REQUIRED for everyone (ages 5+) in attendance and for the duration of the worship gathering. Please make sure the mask is worn properly, covering your nose and mouth. If you cannot or will not wear a mask/face shield, we ask that you stay home and join us via Faith Church ONLINE until masks are no longer required. More information re: Oregon's Mask Requirement
- Please refrain from physical contact (handshakes, hugs, etc) with anyone outside your own household throughout your time on campus.
- Please ENTER using the main entrance doors under the carport at the front of the worship center so that we can check you in.
DURING THE WORSHIP GATHERING:
- Guidelines require that only members of the same household may be seated together. Each household will be seated in a manner that is distanced from other households.
- Since everyone will physically distanced and wearing a mask, we WILL be lifting our voices in worship through song!
- We will not be handing out bulletins but we hope to offer key information and news in digital format available on the Church Center app.
- We will not be passing offering bags. Instead, we invite you to continue giving online. There also will be offering boxes located at the back of the worship center.
- On Sundays when we share in the Lord’s Supper, we will be providing pre-packaged/sealed, individual serving-size crackers and juice.
AFTER THE WORSHIP GATHERING:
- At the conclusion of the worship gathering, we will ask you to exit the worship center promptly. We ask that you maintain 6' physical distance from people in other households while you exit AND outside in the parking lot.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE & UNDERSTANDING!
Thanks for your patience with us! We are working hard to plan within the ever-changing circumstances in this season of life. Be gracious to one another as we all adapt to change, which is never easy. We are striving to honor God, seek His wisdom and guidance, and care well for you, our church family. We love you and cannot wait to gather together!
More in Blog
November 25, 2020Weekly Update! (11/25)
November 22, 2020Thanksgiving Video: We Need YOUR Help!
November 20, 2020Pre-Registration Info and Your Weekly Update! (11/20/2020)