Sunday Worship IN PERSON @ Faith Church
Don’t forget! We will also be livestreaming our worship gathering online each Sunday. Therefore, even when you are not able to join us in person, you can still worship (from home) with your church family. Faith Church ONLINE Information Here
WHO CAN/SHOULD ATTEND IN PERSON:
- All ages are welcome to attend our worship gatherings!
- Please stay home if you are sick or have been experiencing any COVID symptoms. We also recommend that you stay home if you are at higher risk, even if you feel well.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE:
- Due to increased capacity guidelines, pre-registration is NOT currently required. We are continuing to offer a safe environment by requiring masks and by maintaining distance between groups of chairs.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE:
- Face-coverings ARE REQUIRED for everyone (ages 5+) in attendance and for the duration of the worship gathering. If you cannot or will not wear a mask/face shield, we ask that you stay home and join us via Faith Church ONLINE until masks are no longer required. More information re: Oregon's Mask Requirement
- We know it's hard, but please try to refrain from physical contact (handshakes, hugs, etc) with anyone outside your own household throughout your time on campus.
ENTERING WORSHIP CENTER:
- Please ENTER using the main entrance doors under the carport at the front of the worship center.
DURING THE WORSHIP GATHERING:
- Since everyone will physically distanced and wearing a mask, we WILL be lifting our voices in worship through song!
- We will not be handing out bulletins but we hope to offer key information and news in digital format available on the Church Center app.
- We will not be passing offering bags. Instead, we invite you to continue giving online. There also will be offering boxes located at the back of the worship center.
- On Sundays when we share in the Lord’s Supper, we will be providing pre-packaged/sealed, individual serving-size crackers and juice.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE & UNDERSTANDING!
Thanks for your patience with us! We are working hard to plan within the ever-changing circumstances in this season of life. Be gracious to one another as we all adapt to change, which is never easy. We are striving to honor God, seek His wisdom and guidance, and care well for you, our church family. We love you and cannot wait to gather together!