Heart of Christ - Week #10 Resources
"The Heart of Christ" Teaching Series - Week #10 Resources
FREE BOOK! We have been handing out free copies of Dane Ortlund's book, Gentle & Lowly. If you would still like one, ask the church office.
If you got a copy of the book, we encourage you to read chapters 22-23 this week. And in personal or individual study times, you can reflect on and/or discuss the questions below.
Resources for further encouragement and study:
- BIBLE READING PLAN: If you use the YouVersion Bible app by Life.Church, you might want to look for the "Gentle & Lowly" 14-day devotional.
- PODCAST: Search for "Gentle and Lowly" on your favorite podcast app.
Reflection / Discussion Questions (adapted from Gentle & Lowly study guide):
- When you think about the love of Jesus, do you find yourself believing that He only loved you when you first began following Him, but that His love has faded as you move through life failing Him over and over? Is your thinking accurate? (pp. 197-98)
- Put John 13:1 into your own words. What is John telling us about who Jesus is? (pp. 198-99)
- Have you considered deeply what happened at the cross of Jesus? Explain in your own words what Jesus bore on the cross. (pp 199-200)
More in Blog
March 16, 2023Weekly Update! 3/16
March 14, 2023Weekly Update 3/9
March 2, 2023Palm Sunday Baptism